Hola hola

Tatiana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Tatiana, I live in Paris and I'm a grad student in Translation (Spanish-French-English). Don't really know what else to say except that I want to get serious about photography and this seems like an excellent place to share experiences and ask lots of questions...

Tatiana

Welcome to TPF, love your avatar :D I look forward to seeing your work!

Bienvenida, welcome Tatiana! Hope you enjoy this Forum.

Merci beaucoup!

I'd really like to "hear" that joke, mon cher Hertz van Rental... I'm not european so don't worry 'bout starting a war :D .

Welcome aboard Tatiana and I promise you that you really don't want to hear that joke!

It's more a sort of mime really but it works better if I have an assistant (one who looks good in a leotard, so that's you out, Sid).

Not European, Tatiana? Eastern European or a Clonial? ;-)

I'm Southamerican. I was born in Colombia, in the beautiful (but troubled) city of Medellín, moved to sunny Maracaibo (Venezuela) at age 3 and then to Paris in 2001.

I want to thank you guys for the warm welcome. I'm still trying to figure out how to use my camera and take full advantage of the manual mode. I'll try to post something soon 'cause I feel like such a "voyeuse" just looking and not sharing...

We have beautiful weather in Paris today. A bit off topic but it's so rare that I just had to share it!

à +

T

Tatiana said:
I feel like such a "voyeuse" just looking and not sharing...

All photographers are voyeurs - that's why we do it - so I wouldn't worry. But feel free to ask anyone anything, we are all just here to help. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back