E emayd No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 387 Reaction score 53 Oct 12, 2009 #1
B BmDubb TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 243 Reaction score 0 Location Knoxville, Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2009 #2 I actually like this.. Kind of a ghostly feel.. Dont know why.. But something about it is appealing to me.
I actually like this.. Kind of a ghostly feel.. Dont know why.. But something about it is appealing to me.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #3 :thumbup: Very nice!
T txphotog TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 92 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Panhandle Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2009 #4 I love these kind of shots. This one is no exception.