julie32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.juliestarkphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good Morning,

Anyone know a printing company (i.e kodak, shutterfly etc..) that I can upload photos to to create holiday cards? Two caveats though: 1) I have a name that has an accent over the letter e, Shutterfly will not print special characters. 2) I need to put photos on the cover of the card as well as the inside top of the folded card. Can't seem to find that.

Thank you for your help,
Julie

Hi Julie....I think it is kind of hard to find a printing company that will print the photos on the inside top..well I have not bumped in to any anyways. I know of a site but not sure just what kind of printing they do...all I know is that they print cards and all kind of stuff, you can give it a look though.

www.redbubble.com

Could perhaps layout/design the card at home and then have it 2-sided printed at Kinkos or something

Could perhaps layout/design the card at home and then have it 2-sided printed at Kinkos or something

That's probably your best choice...if you aren't good at layouts, try Walgreen's website or Wal Mart's.

You may want to try photoworks.com I have printed things that along the lines that you mentioned but it was been a while back. Not sure if anything has changed. If they can't print the special characters just render it in photoshop and use it as an image on the page.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back