What's new

Holiday Lights

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my dad loves settings up lights, got our first snow and here is an image I was testing out. Tomorrow I'm moving all the cars out of the drive way and going for a different angle.. I'm still toying with what looks good etc. I hate the road is in it but like I said it was a test shot... any CC for actual shot would be lovely.


ZMD_8178And9more_ by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
 
Wow, that's what I call Christmas lighting! I would crop the picture and remove most of the road in front (and the cars) so you have more of a pano photo.
 
I don't like the road being included in the frame, The cars seem both nice and lame at the same time, I do like the lightning and snow though!
 
Oh yes, that is quite some Christmas light! Nice. And you have some nice cars in the family! :-)
 
This is simply awesome; 80% credit to your dad and 20% to you :D
 
Perfect exposure! Awesome lights! I do agree about the cropping.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom