Holiday Portrait CC Please

mammarazzi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So the other forum I posted on ignored my post as usual so I am hoping to get some feedback from you all. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I don't know what to say really - its a great little portrait. Interesting subject, great crop, well exposed, catchlight in the eyes, good colour, and sharp where it matters.

All the traits of a good photo really.

Love this adorable subject. And awesome eye contact!

You've got it okay to edit photos, so here is my play with a curves layer, eye defining and vignette. I will remove after 24 hours unless you would like me to sooner. I think it just needs a little brightening to make it punch. Really a very adorable photo!

4154426835_2605d2efd8_o.jpg

I agree, great shot. Only complaint is i was immediately drawn to your signature not the subject. seems to be a little to big, just my opinion.

lovely otherwise!!

Really cute little sucker....

You should take a little more "X" rated shot of him now, while he can't say anything about it.

When he gets older, you can use it to humiliate him sometime (like mothers always seem to do, show it to a future gf or his fiancee' or something)...lol

Last edited:
<snip>
Only complaint is i was immediately drawn to your signature not the subject. seems to be a little to big, just my opinion.
<snip>

Kimba's right; especially if you are promoting the photo and not the photography business.

You might want to always show the unedited and edited photos at the same time, to let the customer pick the prints of the ones they like the most. So C&C would be useful with your composition & editing, but your customer's opinions should be the ones that count. (Assuming you plan to sell your photography services!) :)

Thanks brandilyn for the play! I love the eye pop! How did you do it?
This is my son actually no where near ready to have customers. I will be doing some neighbors after the first of the year though. I'll definitely remember to make my watermark smaller when showing it to clients in the future. Thanks guys you are a huge help!

Really cute little sucker....

You should take a little more "X" rated shot of hom now, while he can't say anything about it.

When he gets older, you can use it to humiliate him sometime (like mothers always seem to do, show it to a future gf or his fiancee' or something)...lol
I'm sure you meant well by this comment but I feel that it was a little inappropriate. Just the way it was worded with x rated. I know what you mean though...we all have that bath tub shot that mom likes to pull out and show all our friends or on that first date. Lol! Just try to see it from a mother's perspective.

Try it again without the baseboards in the background. If the entire background was that lovely wood flooring, it would have been perfect!

I agree on the baseboard. It is a little distracting and creates a huge contrast point. Other than that, it was a great picture.

great shot of your baby. I agree with Kimberly regarding the signature.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back