Holly + BMW = NSFW?

thats allright i did look at the alienbees website for the specs. pretty impressive.

I think the two lights and stands showing in the frame on the first shot is a totally acceptable look. Pulling back and including a light, or more than one light, has become sort of a look in and of itself. I forget the name of the somewhat famous pro shooter who has made that one of his trademarks.

question, what type of strobe are they? ?

i spotted a couple of 250 watt strobe and i was wondering if there are powerfull enought for outdoor

these are Alienbee 800s. pretty powerful. i use them out at noon time all the time. ill invest in some AB1600s later tho.
AlienBees: Illuminating the Galaxy with Professional Photographic Lighting Equipment

are you using 2 Vagabond II Portable Power System ? or only one..é. how many shot can you shoot before they goes dry?

im just using one vagabond. once i used 4 AB800s at full power. and it lasted all day.

thanks guys for the tutorial on how to smoothen skin. im going to need that actually because i just shot a girl yesterday with pretty bad skin. I'm escited because i got a lot of new editing tool. i just recently purchased a macbook pro, a magic mouse, Photoshop CS5 and Adobe LightRoom 3! cant wait to edit! (im at work right now....)

these are Alienbee 800s. pretty powerful. i use them out at noon time all the time. ill invest in some AB1600s later tho.
AlienBees: Illuminating the Galaxy with Professional Photographic Lighting Equipment

are you using 2 Vagabond II Portable Power System ? or only one..é. how many shot can you shoot before they goes dry?

im just using one vagabond. once i used 4 AB800s at full power. and it lasted all day.

wow, this is pretty impressive.

you really want to photoshop the vein. It is too distracting :)

I think the two lights and stands showing in the frame on the first shot is a totally acceptable look. Pulling back and including a light, or more than one light, has become sort of a look in and of itself. I forget the name of the somewhat famous pro shooter who has made that one of his trademarks.

This guy?: Brad Trent - Damn Ugly Photography

I like the lights showing in the first shot. That said the lighting is a bit bright, and the lighting on the model is a bit unflattering although she is very pretty and has some nice tats :thumbup: maybe change the lighting you have on her it looks a little high but dont quote me on that I'm still a newb to lighting lol.

Most reactions

Back