Holocaust Memorial...REPOST (03)

themonko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.justinkorn.com
And yet, another POV:

IMG_1648.jpg

As the post title says, this is a Holocaust Memorial and I am trying tocapture the mood most people will feel when actually standing in frontof this memorial.

Since this memorial is close by, suggestions on crops, POV, etc, are appreciated.

Thank you.

All three are really good at telling the story. I really like the B&W somewhat for its irony. (That to this day all people don't look at this subject as being black or white)

I would like to see this shot from the other side maybe shot from the ground up at a 60 degree angle or on a ladder shoting down over the man at the fence with the people on the ground behind him.

Those are just suggestions the shots are great as is.

Vmann said:
All three are really good at telling the story. I really like the B&W somewhat for its irony. (That to this day all people don't look at this subject as being black or white)

I would like to see this shot from the other side maybe shot from the ground up at a 60 degree angle or on a ladder shoting down over the man at the fence with the people on the ground behind him.

Those are just suggestions the shots are great as is.

i think it would look really neat and different if you shot the other side of him on a ladder or something looking down, great shot though :D

Vman and Andrea - I actually did try to get a shot from above hisshoulder looking down, but didn't have a ladder available and it didn'tcome out how i intended. Maybe I will bring a ladder with mesometime and try it again.

I didn't try the looking up angle...and really think this would be a great idea with the approriate sky behind him.

Thanks for the suggestions!

will do...it might be awhile :)

Also, I will continuously post works of mine that I like on my onlinegallery (link in my signature) that sometimes do not make it onhere. Feel free to enjoy and email with any comments. Ialways enjoy feedback.

Thanks!

I like to see a closeup of his face and hand. maybe make the barbedwire more prominent. in the picture there's no wire to the right of thepost so I didn't get the feeling of being in prison, trapped...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back