HOLY CRAP I ACTUALLY WON!!!!

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so about a mount ago I entered a "win a nikon DSLR" thing. and I got a call and email that I won. OK yeah right....gave them my PO box to ship. I went by there and had a note saying I had a package and guess what....
A Nikon D90 with 18-55 Kit.....I was in shock.... I am probably going to sell it as I have no use for it, and probably use it for other lenses an what not. But anyways that was crazy. WOOT WOOT I need to find the link for everybody else, maybe someone else can win too. That was crazy.. Im one step closer to a 70-200 VR II :) :) :)

HAHA /\/\/\/\/\/\ That was my 1,000th post!!! LOL

Nice dude, thats awesome.

My buddy entered the tour de france bicycle give away during this year's tour, and ended up winning a $3,000 road bike.

Winning stuff is always nice, too bad I'm never the one to win haha

Congratulations!@ A new Nikon and a lens to go with it...that's a cool prize!

I cant find the link. If I do I will post it here for everyone.

I am going to sell the camera Maybe I will give someone a smoking deal..... Maybe. Still deciding. Im about 700 short of the lens I want right now so I might let it go for that but again IDK what I am doing right now. I may even keep it as a backup to my D300.

Nice!!! Hey, how 'bout buying a couple of lottery tickets for me?

HAHA to funny. I have never even bought one before yesterday. My wife loves cherries and saw a lotto ticket with cherries and asked if she could have it. I got it for her and she didn't win. I know big surprise. LOL

Nice win. I got excited when I saw you might sell it, then I saw what they go for. :grumpy: A little bit out of my price range.

Congrats on the win!!!

I recently won a D3000 with 18-55 (wish it was a D90). I decided to keep it as a second camera for my wife, and maybe a second camera with alternate lense for events (we'll see if it meets the needs for that).

A nice suprise is my son (7 yrs old) is interested, so we went out shooting together and I am going to teach him some stuff. He LOVED it, so I'm pretty excited and hope that I will be a capable instructor. So far on two shoots I've just let him point and shoot, I'll start talking more holding and focusing technique soon.

Sorry for that tangent, I'm obvoiusly excited about the possibilities with my son.

I'm excited for you, that will be some nice change toward a 70-200. :)

Man, that's awesome, congrats! Haha, I've never won a single thing in my life except a small figurine of a goat in a raffle.

i still remember regestering to win a truck while on vacation. get a phonecall a few months later and they say, "you entered to win a truck right" and i reply "yes" and they go, "well you won. not the truck though but another prize, to collect it you just need to sit thru a short presentation on our new vacum cleaner presentation and blah blah blah".

i still remember regestering to win a truck while on vacation. get a phonecall a few months later and they say, "you entered to win a truck right" and i reply "yes" and they go, "well you won. not the truck though but another prize, to collect it you just need to sit thru a short presentation on our new vacum cleaner presentation and blah blah blah".

HAHA yeah that is the kind of stuff that happens at the fair. LOL I told my wife...."dont enter anything" LOL

And The Winner Is!!!

OK so this has been a tough decision and I feel that I really chose the right person.

Johnathan Maccado is from Catoosa Oklahoma and was forced to give up his photography and sell his gear due to the economy and him losing his job this last year. He sacrificed his love of photography for his family. He now has a job but due to getting behind in bills and paying thing up to current he has not been able to save anything or get back into photography. He has been donating plasma twice a week to save up for a new camera and was going to buy a d40 just to get a camera that worked when we spoke.

I decided to sell the camera to him for his offer of $400 because I know he will use it and love it and keep it. I think that it is fair to say he will be getting a good deal and will be able to enjoy the D90.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back