What's new

Holywood Montage

Adour

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
448410631_Fsj2P-L.jpg


1/60 @ f/5.6
55mm ISO 200

PP = Saturation, vibrance & clarity

LJ
 
You mean to say: that building DID the montage for you? You only had to find the right position to get all these reflections in there, but they then WERE like this?
If so, then I must say: lucky find, and you positioned yourself really well! :D
The deep saturation is a matter of tastes, I guess ... it is on the "quite-much"-side of things, but I think it fits the subject here.
 
Yes I had to move 2 men from the corner to get as much of the 'Hollywood' sign in the shot as I could, but yes, the building did the rest.

I am not very good with titles!

LJ
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom