What's new

Home. My first HDR.

Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
636
Location
United States, PNW
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first ever HDR style shot (so don't hate on me) - hence the not so good location of the dog etc etc as I was just testing.

Unfortunately my lens had some water drops on it still from a couple of images just taken out back - hence the 2 light spots in the middle! d'oh!!

Whatchas think? It is way too much OTT for an HDR?

Home
 
Not bad! I like how each area seems to be lighted well enough to show up, but it is not all dragged into same-exposure-ville like some I've seen.
 
First HDR? Overdone and boring subject.

yup, checks out. Definitely your first :)
 
I agree - boring subject. I suppose I was more wondering whether the HDR merge was over the top.

Can you post an example of a beautiful HDR which I should strive to achieve? :) I am interested to know!
 
i think it is amazing for the first time hdr shot. What software did you use?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom