What's new

Home on a snow day

1986

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
326
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just messing around on a snow day. some of these I took a while ago i just photoshoped

1)
owlinwood.jpg


2)
hooks.jpg


3)
crest.jpg


4)
chips.jpg



Thanks for looking
 
Ah well, the title you chose for here is certainly misleading, for one would expect to see a lot of snow in these, whereas you only had the time to WORK on them (older ones) on a snow day ... hehee. Quite misleading!
I opened the thread, saw the first and immediately went "Where's the snow then?" in my head :D.

That second photo here ... was it taken in your school?
I think I quite like it as a study of DOF and given light.
 
thanks LaFoto for looking...the title was a little missleading :confused: ...the 2nd photo was taken in my room
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom