Home remedy question...

Wound healing
Magnesium sulphate paste (containing the dried form of magnesium sulphate) probably prevents bacterial growth through an osmotic action which has been described as “sucking” bacteria dry. It seems to be very effective for cleaning heavily infected ulcers and wounds but must be frequently renewed to prevent over dilution by the exudate. Once a healthy granulating wound base has formed, strong osmotic agents such as magnesium sulphate are best discontinued to avoid overgranulation and excessive scarring.

Rob said:
Take eye of frog, ear of bat and mix with half a cobweb and two spider legs in a chalice full of virgin goat blood. Drink at the witching hour under a full blue moon.

Rob

or soak in warm water

Is it really ROB saying this?
Have you telephoned with Aprilraven about this recipe first?
How come YOU know about such things.

So "sliver" is the word for "splinter"?
All the new things that TPF teaches me! Great! :lol:

LaFoto said:
Is it really ROB saying this?
Have you telephoned with Aprilraven about this recipe first?
How come YOU know about such things.

So "sliver" is the word for "splinter"?
All the new things that TPF teaches me! Great! :lol:

Actually, most people I know say "splinter" but I got in the habit of saying that because of my little cousins. They live on a farm and were always getting splinters, but they referred to them as slivers. And since cousin Corry is referred to as St Corry by my cousins' mom (because she says in there eyes I can do no wrong and they adore me. :gvibes: ) ....they always came to me to do 'surgery' and pull out their widdle slivers with a tweezer. I don't know how common it is to say sliver instead of splinter. :)

Rob said:
Wound healing
Magnesium sulphate paste (containing the dried form of magnesium sulphate) probably prevents bacterial growth through an osmotic action which has been described as “sucking” bacteria dry. It seems to be very effective for cleaning heavily infected ulcers and wounds but must be frequently renewed to prevent over dilution by the exudate. Once a healthy granulating wound base has formed, strong osmotic agents such as magnesium sulphate are best discontinued to avoid overgranulation and excessive scarring.

See, I started off thinking I'd got the right thing, but now I'm just confused :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back