What's new

Home, Sweet Home...

Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
7,824
Reaction score
16
Location
The Magic Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well it's off back to Saudi in the early hours of tomorrow morning :(. As I'm not going to see this place for a couple of months, I thought I'd just post myself up a reminder of what I've left behind :lovey:. this is the first shot I took on the Panasonic FX33 I just got - not a bad little tool all in all

2556202963_246650da76_o.jpg
 
Well I'm back. Seems everything is much as I left it. More pictures later once I've copied the content of the portable drive of onto this PC.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom