What's new

Home without owner

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
368
Reaction score
0
Location
Sliedrecht, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw this one along the road could not resist. It's not what I'm used to take pictures of and I'm so noob with B/W conversions. Two different conversions, two different pictures. Which is best? Tell me what I can do better next time!

#1
Homealonebw.jpg


#2
Homealone2bw.jpg
 
I like both of them. The first one kind of makes me want to see more to the right of the picture though.
 
I like them both also. For some reason it makes me think of an old witches house, lost in the middle of the woods! :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom