homeless found a good home

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
as always, shot from a distance:

15824862-L.jpg

properly moody - I like it. Exposure is possibly a little over done but I don't know how white the white wall is!

All in all - top photo - should be stock in most libraries.

Fantastic.

It is extremely clean, and thought provoking.

thanks eric, railman and kenshabby.

railman - i like the first as well as my intent was to obscure the face.

May I ask how far you away you would typically take a picture like this? I'm always a bit uneasy taking photos in public. I always get the "who's the creepy guy?" look.

Love the compostion! Looks like a very bright day! Thanks for sharing yo!

Zach :D

personally I like the 2nd one becuase it's more realistic in appearance. I understand that you wanted to obscure the face... but seeing his face give it a more human quality IMO.

love this shot, and I'm actually going to start taking public photos this week for my photography class.... i'd love to see more :)

kenshabby said:
May I ask how far you away you would typically take a picture like this? I'm always a bit uneasy taking photos in public. I always get the "who's the creepy guy?" look.

i shoot from an extreme distance i.e. 100+ feet. i shoot a d70 in RAW coupled with a nikkor 300mm lens which allows for tight cropping in ps. i never infringe on their space. as far as shooting people, i generally dont...im branching out a bit from my norm. these http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16994 were shot from a proper distance as well.

Neeat! :thumbup:

I like the 1st pic best, centres out the subjects, and a washed out look adds to the homeless effect, very crafty!!

I shoot a lot in public, and i love it.. but i do get some looks, and some smiles, but it is fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back