What's new

Homemade rainbow

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Wausau, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was driving around just looking for something to photopgraph and came upon a city worker with a fire hydrant open. I decided to snap some pictures of it and came up with this one.

What do you think?

2889976485_19d83e22ba_b.jpg
 
it may be more interesting if you could see the fire hydrant. right now it looks like the sky is falling.
 
thanks jv. I had one, but got rid of it because I didn't think it looked that great. I'll have to see if I can undelete it once.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom