What's new

Homemade snoot practice

Lets see some shots of the snoot, very unique and different.
 
Sscarmack this is my own snoot (grid)

Designer, English isn't my mother language and sometimes I don't know the right name of the things, thanks for correction.

Tirediron I think we can use gridded snoot too. Thanks for commenting.

$Snoot honeycomb.webp
 
Neat idea and a solid result. I like it and I'll likely try to build myself one when I get home.

Being a broke student, I'll likely steal the straws from McDonalds.
 
Austin, The straws must be blacks, is you use white or colour straws you can modified the light colour. Thanks for commenting and try to do yours own grid.

Elngerson, thanks for sharing your grid, I like it.

Bluffkin Thanks for commenting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom