Honest Feedback Please

HeldInTheMoment

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All!

Attached is a photo I took last fall of a double rainbow. The split lighting was 100% natural with the clouds and looked amazing! I was lucky enough to have my camera with me!!

While I have learned a lot since this photo was taken, I'd still love to hear some critiques as I can never stop learning. The size of this image is a bit smaller for online use, let me know if I should upload the full quality image for better review.

All opinions welcome!
_DSC2003_Website.jpg

It really just needs to be straightened, a little boost in the shadows, maybe some clarity, and it should be good.

Thanks for the feedback, I feel awfully silly looking at how crooked it is...but, it was taken almost a year ago and I didn't even think to look at the level of it.

I'll adjust the shadows and clarity as suggested and see what I get, thanks again!

I think it's dynamite.

So.....the sort of haze behind the right rainbow is natural? Not sure I can figure why it would be like that. But then I'm no meteorologist either.

Very cool.

Agree with Minicoop. Level it for sure, and I think some careful (and subtle) adjustments to both the highlght and shadow sliders and perhaps the clarity as well. I think there's a very nice image there, and you're close, but it's not quite as good as it could be. Yet.

So.....the sort of haze behind the right rainbow is natural?

Yes, the haze on the inside of the rainbow was natural. It was in the evening after a small storm while I was duck hunting. I couldn't explain the perfect split in the haze around the rainbow either, but I assume it was the lighting from the sunset and rainbow giving that effect. I must have been in the PERFECT spot at the PERFECT time.

Most reactions

Back