What's new

Honey Bee

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
368
Reaction score
0
Location
Sliedrecht, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:hail: :confused:Hope you like these shots, I would like some C&C :wink:


DSC01500kopie.jpg




DSC01502kopie.jpg



Have a good day :D :cyclops:
 
view4mheaven said:
those ar excellent,but I think thats a wasp:confused:

Thank you very much, I think you're right, I'm very much ashamed now..:er:
Well, I guess:p I'll pay more attention to creating a fitting title :lol:
 
No it's not a wasp it's surly a bee, a wasp will be more smaller and thin.
 
Well whatever it is;) Haha, thanks for commenting, hahah, it's a bee according to my mom. She knows a lot so, I think you were wrong. Whatever, someone else with some C&C?
 
This is a wasp
180px-WaspBuildingNest_wb.jpg

And the bee is the one that is in the photo that took holland.
I think that there are many different species of bees and wasps.

NOTE: that the photo I posted does not belong to me.
 
To Bee or not to Bee,
that is the question....

It's a worker honey bee... the "bumble bee" is the big fat hairy one ...
 
I like this one! I tried and tried to get bee photos when our plum trees were in bloom ... I did get SOME, and even fewer of the bumble bees that also came to the blossoms in droves, but believe it or not: big and round as these bumble bees are, they are MUCH faster than the honey bees!
 
Not if you stick them to the plant with SuperGlue they aren't ...
heeheee
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom