Hong kong Lights

dancer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is a shot i took from victoria Peak over looking the center of Hong Kong. I had arrived a few hours earlier from London and thought I would go strait to the peak as we weren't sure of what the weather was going to be like over the 5 days we were there. It was very windy so it was hard but this one turned out. Let me know what you think. C&C is always a good thing. Cheers :)

_DSC2224.jpg

When was this taken? The weather seems really clear.

Thanks everybody. :) This shot was taken back in March. It was a very clear night so i had to get up there and take advantage

Here are a couple more

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/53872140@N04/5087022263/]
_DSC2195 by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr[/URL]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/53872140@N04/5087619186/]
_DSC2476 by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr[/URL]

In Kong Kong, windy is good. Blows all the smog away. Beautiful city when its clear. And nicely taken also. Night skylines are my fave form of photography.

On your original pic: it seems a bit fuzzy and unsharp, but I think that's because of scaling. Otherwise it looks great!

In Kong Kong, windy is good. Blows all the smog away. Beautiful city when its clear. And nicely taken also. Night skylines are my fave form of photography.
You're right. Most of the time, HK is filled with smog. Until for some reason there's really strong wind or when it starts raining and suddenly sunny skies, and everything is shiny. :lol:

You're right. Most of the time, HK is filled with smog. Until for some reason there's really strong wind or when it starts raining and suddenly sunny skies, and everything is shiny. :lol:

maybe we should all follow typhoons and hurricanes to shoot cityscapes :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back