What's new

Hong Kong - The Peak

PushingTin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
458
Reaction score
17
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
speak.jpg


Handheld, 1 image - made 3 exposures to give an HDR feel
 
I really like your image because one gets to see how they used every piece of buildable land as the city is pushed right up to the brush covered hills and to the waters edge.

Your colors do look a little to mutted.
 
nice shot! I like the framing in the foreground.
 
Thanks for all the crits and comments. I was lucky to get a nice evening for taking the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom