What's new

Honk! Squeek! Chirrup! Ooh Ooh Ah Ah!

More great shots :thumbup: I like the monkey more in this set.
 
Ohhhhhh I love #1! I want to touch it's neck!

I've raised geese... One I named sweet mr. goose. He had the kindest blue eyes and was unlike most geese that chase and bite you. His sister was mean... Had bulging blue eyes.
 
Last edited:
Ohhhhhh I love #1! I want to touch it's neck!

I've raised geese... One I named sweet mr. goose. He had the kindest blue eyes and was unlike most geese that chase and bite you. His sister was mean... Had bulging blue eyes.

Thanks. These were all pretty tame...:)
 
Ahh they are all great. The goose and the monkey are my favourites.
 
Love the goose!!! I like the contrast between the bright beak and grey feathers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom