EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been lucky to have a nearby pond full of Hooded Mergansers. This time of year we get all the birds from the north!

1 Male
_ECD4494nx-copy800.jpg

2 Female
_ECD8398-copy800.jpg

_ECD4400-copy800.jpg

_ECD4358-copy800.jpg

_ECD8162-copy800.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots! I love ducks in general and we don't get that species around here so seeing good shots of them is a treat.

Some nice stuff, as usual. What are the hen and drake holding in their bills in shot #3? They look like round stones...is that some kind of mating ritual? Or are those snails or some other mollusk or something?

Great shots! Beautiful soft light and colors!
4th would be perfect with a bit lower perspective, in my opinion.

Some nice stuff, as usual. What are the hen and drake holding in their bills in shot #3? They look like round stones...is that some kind of mating ritual? Or are those snails or some other mollusk or something?

small snails from the bottom of retention pond

Great shots! Beautiful soft light and colors!
4th would be perfect with a bit lower perspective, in my opinion.

Agree, lower would be my preference but not possible. The retention pond is 10 feet below grade and I have this stupid thing called fencing that won't let me down there. i even asked the cop that came by if he had the key to the gate....he just laughed!

Nice series, #2's pose reminds me of your Bufflehead shot at Viera. :salute:

Bill

beautiful shots! Really like #4.. all lined up for the photo! You have them well trained! ;)

Most reactions

Back