SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jun 26, 2008 #1 Came out a little weird, not so sure I like it.. Should have silhouetted it completely , what do you think ?
Came out a little weird, not so sure I like it.. Should have silhouetted it completely , what do you think ?
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 26, 2008 #2 I agree, that forklift is kinda...there and distracting
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 27, 2008 #3 Gantry lift/crane in the predawn? Looks good.
plentygood TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 434 Reaction score 0 Location Arr-Kan-Saw Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2008 #4 I really love the pink-blue gradient in the sky, but the photo just doesn't click with me. I can't really point out what it is. That's not to say it's not a good shot, it's just below what you've posted before, which is some simply amazing stuff.
I really love the pink-blue gradient in the sky, but the photo just doesn't click with me. I can't really point out what it is. That's not to say it's not a good shot, it's just below what you've posted before, which is some simply amazing stuff.