Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20110116-_MG_0058.jpg

After a few days of unseasonally warm weather

20110116-_MG_0060.jpg

The snowdrops came up like a rocket

20110116-_MG_0060-2.jpg

With the white helibores in but making the start of another year of flowers in the garden.
Let their politicians do their worst - Nature goes on its merry way!

Nice clear shots Fangman, but you have to get down low and dirty, on your belly man, and that's an order - now! Shoot from low down, use the lens wide open, and make those Snowdrops the star of the show.

you have to get down low and dirty, on your belly man, and that's an order - now! .

If I got down on my belly, at my age - you would have to get on your bike over the QE bridge with a winch to get me up again!

I started photography in 1948 with a Zeiss plate camera of my father's and learnt how to dish develop and contact print aged 7.

you have to get down low and dirty, on your belly man, and that's an order - now! .

If I got down on my belly, at my age - you would have to get on your bike over the QE bridge with a winch to get me up again!

I started photography in 1948 with a Zeiss plate camera of my father's and learnt how to dish develop and contact print aged 7.

:thumbup:

I lked the images and i felt trim out would make the plant with flower more in focus as you have not used wide open aperture

I respect your dedication to photgraphy irrespective of your age :hail::hail::hail:

Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back