What's new

Hope

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hope.jpg


c&c always appreciated :)
 
I love it... those cracks lead your eyes in all sorts of directions.

The picture brings "new life" to mind. Also... hope did come to mind.. but then I looked at the title and realized you were 3 steps ahead. Great pic :)
 
I love it... those cracks lead your eyes in all sorts of directions.

The picture brings "new life" to mind. Also... hope did come to mind.. but then I looked at the title and realized you were 3 steps ahead. Great pic :)

Thanks :) after further looking, and some time, I realize there's something wrong with it. It's not what I had originally intended (and thought), so will need to play some, or reshoot somehow. Ah well, thems the breaks :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom