jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye, and noticed a Turkey Vulture perched on the top of a neighbors house. When I went out with the camera, it spread it's wings and started a sort of dance. The sun was behind it, so I had to work with it, but the front is still very dark. I also had to change the sky, because it was just a bright white.

dec21202103 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Last edited:
I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye, and noticed a Turkey Vulture perched on the top of a neighbors house. When I went out with the camera, it spread it's wings and started a sort of dance. The sun was behind it, so I had to work with it, but the front is still very dark. I also had to change the sky, because it was just a bright white.

dec21202103 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
Vultures  008-cropped-reduced.jpg

Jeff. You could have this overhead.

It's a Omen Jeff :chuncky:

'23? If you are looking that far ahead you're doing ok.
I like the shot even if it is backlit and a bit dark. The backlit wing feathers give it an even more ominous feel.

View attachment 252105

Jeff. You could have this overhead.
I've seen that out in the country... usually a dead cow or a deer...
It's a Omen Jeff :chuncky:
lol
Nice shot. Maybe it saw a dead squirrel in your gutter. Don't sweat it.
Thanks! It was really weird behavior. It spread out it's wings and then started waving back and forth. Never seen anything like that before.
'23? If you are looking that far ahead you're doing ok.
I like the shot even if it is backlit and a bit dark. The backlit wing feathers give it an even more ominous feel.
I corrected it, thanks. :) Thanks, I do like the backlit wings. Seeing it in person was really interesting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back