ittv

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ivcho.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to all,

I am really new in this forum, I am from Bulgaria and I have registered in a few bulgarian forums but nobody gives me feedback. I am sure that on this forum I will get better attitude, honest opinions, critics and feedback.

Please tell me what you think about my latest photo I am proud of :

Ñíèìêà: Hopeless

Thank you all in advance.

Welcome
nice pic, but the crowd in the background kind a takes away the hopelessness of the moment. anyway, did you even give anything to that old lady?

yes I did, btw the picture is named hopeless because the only thing this old lady can do for living is to go begging... Sad but True

I like the people in the background...It shows a contrast of two different lifestyles. The two extremes of society.

I like the people in the background...It shows a contrast of two different lifestyles. The two extremes of society.

I agree, that's why I left the people in the background, it might be better if they are more blurred but I am not sure... didn't try it

I must agree, the people in the background are what make the photo for me. If it had been just the woman, it wouldnt have conveyed the feeling of indifference and loneliness since they people arent even looking at her. This captures the moment perfectly IMO, and a good B&W conversion to boot!

I must agree, the people in the background are what make the photo for me. If it had been just the woman, it wouldnt have conveyed the feeling of indifference and loneliness since they people arent even looking at her. This captures the moment perfectly IMO, and a good B&W conversion to boot!

Thank you Robbie, very nice pictures in your flickr profile :thumbup:

can someone guess which is the city where the picture is taken ? :)

can someone guess which is the city where the picture is taken ? :)

Detroit? J/K. She looks to have a pretty decent purse and change basket for a beggar. Nice photo too btw.

I think the people in the background really make the photo. It shows the difference in lifestyle. Great work!

Most reactions

Back