What's new

Horizontalscapes

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These images are from Nelliyampathy Hill Stations, Palakkad, Kerala, India
1

5428324560_f55bf7e03a_b.jpg



2

5427720173_a08cff87cc_b.jpg


3

5428320612_6f79706806_b.jpg


4

5427717121_c03661b6e9_b.jpg


5

5428317736_7d079922e6_b.jpg



Happy to have C&C

Regards
:D
 
1 and 5 i really like!:thumbup:
2 is a bit to heavy on contrast. And I think you added a sharpening filter which gave you those white dots all over it.
3 and 4 are oversaturated for my taste (although the colors themselves without too much saturation are very beautiful in 4).
 
Thank you Mehsad; all your comments are perfectly justified ;)

Regards :D
 
Im sorry to be "THAT" guy again Frequency. I really think you need to take a few steps back and look at your photography again. To be brutaly honest with you, I have never found your photography that interesting. I find your images have over the top processing, soft focus, significantly off exposures. Unless of course India has super pink sky, electric green grass, and electric blue sky which I highly doubt because I am from Indonesia.
 
Hahaha... yes, i was brutal in handling Nature, some times :lol:

Regards :D
 
Out of these the first does the most for me; probably because it actually looks natural.
I like the composition on 3, but I would have to see it with less saturation (cyan sky?) to know how it would really go. Would like to see some of you're shots with less processing, I think you could have some great ones in there.
 
Thank you Tyler; those were very kind, inspiring and encouraging words; i will work for that; regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom