What's new

Horned Leafhopper and others Bromley Sep 2025

davholla2

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
2,079
Reaction score
2,160
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking for insects on flowering ivy when I found this - a first for me
Horned Leafhopper,
Ledra aurita, Church house gardens near Ethlebert Road TQ 40186 68939

5T2A1930-CR3_DxO_DeepPRIME -1horned_leafhopperv3 by davholla2002, on Flickr

5T2A1894-CR3_DxO_DeepPRIME -1Bugv3 by davholla2002, on Flickr


Hoverfly, Church house gardens near Ethlebert Road TQ 40186 68939

5T2A1945-CR3_DxO_DeepPRIME -1Hoverflyv2 by davholla2002, on Flickr

Butterfly, TQ 40002 68957 Glassmill lane

CSI_1450-CR3_DxO_DeepPRIME -1Butterflyv3 by davholla2002, on Flickr
 
I was looking for insects on flowering ivy when I found this - a first for me
Horned Leafhopper,
Ledra aurita, Church house gardens near Ethlebert Road TQ 40186 68939

5T2A1930-CR3_DxO_DeepPRIME -1horned_leafhopperv3 by davholla2002, on Flickr

5T2A1894-CR3_DxO_DeepPRIME -1Bugv3 by davholla2002, on Flickr


Hoverfly, Church house gardens near Ethlebert Road TQ 40186 68939

5T2A1945-CR3_DxO_DeepPRIME -1Hoverflyv2 by davholla2002, on Flickr

Butterfly, TQ 40002 68957 Glassmill lane

CSI_1450-CR3_DxO_DeepPRIME -1Butterflyv3 by davholla2002, on Flickr
Nice work on all these.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom