Horse & English Rider.

John_Olexa

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HorseEnglishRider.jpg

Yes! That is the photo I expected. Between clicking on the thread and the thread opening I had time to wonder "Will he wear a red jacket, if not, something is wrong". But hey! Nothing is wrong. He looks JUST like I expected him to look.

And on a white horse (the bit of blown-out back is there, but forgiven), and on very soft, green (!) English (!) lawn.

Well, the pic is mildly tilted (would need to be rotated clockwise by 1,2 degrees, guessing here), but all in all it meets with my expectations I got from the title.

Where was it taken? What was the event? Where has spring already advanced this far?

I very much like this picture! It gives me... a mood that I can'te explain. Very, very nice.

It makes me want to go back to our Aldergrove Equine Show Arena and just hang out, like I used to.

He looks like he has lost the rest of the hunt. Were the hounds following on behind?

Useless fact of the day - fox hunters' jackets, in spite of being red, are known as 'pinks'. There are a number of possible reasons for this, which Google will reveal if you are really interested...

Kevin

Most reactions

Back