What's new

Horse of a different colour

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Caught these two have some morning eats. :D

152_5250zz.JPG
 
ha ha, that's a cute capture. You weren't going to get them to stop eating to look at you, that's for sure! :D
 
let me guess....names salt and peppa'.....
how can you catch them so perfectly? if i would have been there, one would have walked off or turned backwards.. your luck (or skill i would say,) is unreal...

good job chiller....something about black and white just grabs me... whether its horses or pictures them selves...the contrast is eyecatching....great job...

wonder if lafoto will dream about you again???? in black and white... maybe this time you will get further than just in the door....you might have a conversation...!!
 
:mrgreen: , you aprilraven, you. You don't come over that Chiller-appearance in my dream, right? Well, he might well come back - but who knows, it might be JonMikal the next time, or someone all different. What do I know?

Now, Chiller:
HOW do you get horse position themselves like this for your photos, and don these "clothes" on top of it all??? You must be so lucky!
 
nice capture Carl!
looks like they're just starting into a game of twister :mrgreen:
 
Thanks everyone for the replies.
Terri...it was feeding time for about 20 horses at this stable that is near a park I go to. None of them even noticed the tall freaky lookin guy at the fence :lmao:
Thanks Airic. This was taken near G. Ross Lord Park in Toronto. Not sure if you have ever been there, but it is really beautiful with all the colours.
Aprilraven. Ya never know girl....I could be in your dreams tonight...Halloween is just around the corner. Bwaahahahahahahah :fangs: Keep ya'alls window open.
LaFoto...I think I was lucky LaFoto. Hmmm...Lucky LaFoto. Has a cool ring to it.
They were just there waiting for their picture to be taken. I only had to make a quick step to the side, and shoot the pic. Ya thought I was scary in a dream, wait till Jon shows up, on that crow :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
JonMikal...now HorseTwister, by Milton Bradley...that would rock(mental pics happening here :lmao: :lmao: ). Make for a few good captures too. :lmao: :lmao:
 
Chiller said:
Ya thought I was scary in a dream, wait till Jon shows up, on that crow :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

yeah, where is that avatar..... *runs to post it up*
 
Nice capture chiller...love the contrast btw the two. :thumbup:
 
is it just me, or do we worry ourselves...??????????

love this... ya'll crack me up...and a canuck sayin' ya'll......dang, it dont get any better than that....jon mikal diggin his crow avatar...lafoto wanting to dream about him and chiller....

(and ya'll think i'm weird.......ooookkkkkkaaayyyyyy..........where is hertz?? )
 
Good eye. I like much the composition of this photo. Very good work. Greetings.

Buen ojo. Me gusta mucho la composicion de esta foto. Muy buen trabajo. Saludos.
 
very neat shot chiller! it is a wonder that you captured them like that
sweet beasts
nicely composed :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom