What's new

Horse shot in the late afternoon sun

writer45

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi:

I shot these for a client the other day.

John

7414579-md.jpg


7414578-lg.jpg


7414576-lg.jpg
 
first one is a great shot, i like the other also!
 
Hi:

Thanks so much for your comment.

John'
 
I think your client will be delighted.
Do you already know what his reaction was?
Was he delighted?
The last two are my favourites, mostly the very last (the action of the horse nibbling on the leaves of that tree! Not a sight you get every day).

The little nitpick I have about the first is that the horse's behind blends into the background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom