What's new

Horses - Take #2

Nixalba

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a mini shoot last night with a few ponies and I think I did much better this time. I had a lot of equipment be uncooperative but the photos I did get, I think turned out fairly well. Thankfully the horses were patient!

This time I got the horses right up to the light and used the brolly as a bounce instead of shoot-thru. I used the SB-600 bare. Yes, I did them at night again, it was the only chance I had.

Let me know what you think. I think some of these might be a bit off-focus but I'm *really* tired so, it may be just my eyes.


Ryder4 by Nix Alba, on Flickr


Ryder3 by Nix Alba, on Flickr


Ryder2 by Nix Alba, on Flickr



Do the Hokey Pokey by Nix Alba, on Flickr


Rori1 by Nix Alba, on Flickr


Rori2 by Nix Alba, on Flickr
 
These are way better than your first posting! Now you've got some light on them! The one of Rori broadside has more light on the belly than the head, so keep trying!
 
Not a fan of the shots from the side. But not bad otherwise.

2nd and 4th are the best IMO.
 
Yes, the 2nd and 4th are my favorite too, I love how you can see the horse breathing/snorting whatever he/she was doing! I think it adds to the picture in my opinion... :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom