What's new

Horseshoe Bend Pano

hanyo66

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
Go Steelers
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3161672762_514096c22a.jpg

Horse Shoe Bend II on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Self Crit:
Slightly crooked
Boats in the picture (I wasn't going to wait for them, the lighting was great)

Thoughts?
 
absolutley beautiful a, lil dark but ,awsome reflection of light (sun) off the water I love it >>>
 
Boats help me perceive scale, but I do a lot of waiting too...

Glad you finally stitched it up!

-Shea
 
Ops... I was expecting to see a train, but then that the Horseshoe Curve. Nice shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom