Reaction score
Website
www.photobox54.com
Daytime shots before they hit the drag

Cars_25_jpg.jpg

Cars_29_jpg.jpg

Cars_03_jpg.jpg

Cars_07_jpg.jpg

Here is a link to more http://www.photobox54.com/Galleries/Classic Cars/index.htm

Hi Dwain, you should ask the moderators to move your photos from here over to the Gallery. This is the Themes-section and all the photos presented here follow a special theme. You'll find photos by as many members as will want to contribute on "Lighthouses", or "The Colour Green" or "The Colour Red" or "Pets" or "People" etc. etc., but your topic is one that no one else can contribute anything to, see?

This section here is not for critique.
This one's for a collection of photos on themes.

Maybe the next time you want to present just some nice photos or even get a serious comment, post them to "Gallery" or "Critique Section" (or whatever that one's called... I forget). OK?

What? MAGIC AT WORK HERE????? :shock:

Haven't I written my reply to Dwain less than a minute ago and weren't his photos over in the THEMES section????? And now - all of a sudden - they are here, in the Gallery, where they belong? Erm....... I'm confused. Who's online of you moderators. Come out! Show yourself! ;)

LaFoto said:
What? MAGIC AT WORK HERE????? :shock:

Haven't I written my reply to Dwain less than a minute ago and weren't his photos over in the THEMES section????? And now - all of a sudden - they are here, in the Gallery, where they belong? Erm....... I'm confused. Who's online of you moderators. Come out! Show yourself! ;)

float like abutterfly. sting like a bee!!! i am the greatest!

md

OK, I'm a little lost here. My appologies. I thought we were supposed to Start a new theme, like cars, and post photos and other people add theirs.

I went back and read the instructions and I should have only posted 2, whoops! I still don't understand how the "theme" thing works, I'm sure it's some kind of newbie issue. I'll wait for clarification. Thanks for your patience.

Dwain said:
OK, I'm a little lost here. My appologies. I thought we were supposed to Start a new theme, like cars, and post photos and other people add theirs.

I went back and read the instructions and I should have only posted 2, whoops! I still don't understand how the "theme" thing works, I'm sure it's some kind of newbie issue. I'll wait for clarification. Thanks for your patience.

Even with three photos you would've been fine. You just need to name the thread something a little more appropriate. Such as "Classic Cars" or something, "Hot August Nights on 11th street" is something that _chances_ are only you can post about. See the difference?

Good exposures, nothing like modified vehicials from the 50's, back when a person could easyly tell one car from another. Enjoyed the pictures, would like to see more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back