What's new

*HOT GIRLS* Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4-5.6 IS USM

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
33,896
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Edmonton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4-5.6 IS USM

*reduced price* $275

$20 shipping & handling in North America

Payment via Paypal.
 
Last edited:
Nice title... marketing ploy :D
 
You sneaky bastid!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTB, I really like this photo you shot with that lens, of the high-end hair salon model....very nice shot Mike! 9947-web1.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thanks Derrel.
 
Thanks Derrel.

You're welcome! What puzzles me is only 152 views to such a compelling title...huh...Your squeaky-clean rep (links to The Chive notwithstanding) must be scaring people off...

What I do not get is why the camera makers have not been "kit-pairing" lenses like that with more mid-level bodies...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
What I do not get is why the camera makers have not been "kit-pairing" lenses like that with more mid-level bodies...
No kidding eh? I think they used to pair the 40D with this one...or maybe it was the 28-135mm, ya I think that was it.

I think that one reason they don't want to do that, is that they sell this lens, on it's own, for $500 (it used to be more). And if they offered a great discount on a kit, say with the 60D, it might devalue the lens. I think that they prefer to have their 'kit' lens be the 18-55mm, a lens who's main objective is to be cheap. I doubt they sell any of those when not paired in a kit.

Anyway...thanks for bumping this thread again.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Bump
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Bump....reduced price.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Bump.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom