No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Helpful c&c?
p.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

erm... ok I don't really want to whine, but can no one give me C/C?
What I'm looking for specifically is thoughts on the lighting, contrast, composition...
I know the face in #2 is a touch too hot, but overall I liked the tones black to white so I think it works.

Oh, and I named it hotdog 'cause she's my Evangelenie Weenie (get it? hot dog... weenie? - ok, no need to look at me that way... :lol:)

well, if you get C&C, and how much you get heavily depends on the time you post. and sometimes even depends on the day of the week and the weather ;)

so no need to despair ;) also, hotdog was quite misleading as a title (which is not bad generally) .. someone who clicks on hotdog might not be prepared to c&c on a toddlers pic ;) ;)

technically and in terms of the mood and scene captured the third one is a clear winner .

1 and 2 seem a bit overexposed on parts of the skin .. and the seem to have no clear focus. in most cases focussing on the eyes is the best with people shots.

anyway, i am not an expert when it comes to children photography, so someone more qualified than me should comment ;)

Most reactions

Back