Hotel Marconi

I really like your stories here, Walter! :D Thanks for spending so much thought on this little picture. If only you all knew how LITTLE time I had to spot this scene and compose the shot ;). I was actually being pushed from one side of the bridge to the other by the crowds of tourists...

Vudoo4u2, no, that's not Rialto anywhere in your photo, I'm not even sure the town is Venice. Doesn't look like it at all. Nowhere. I did not manage to get any photo of the very bridge myself, but then also thought by myself "Why?" It has been photographed millions of times before, or painted or what ... I did take a photo of a painting of said bridge, though (as were on offer on ever so many stands where vendors sell souvenirs to the multitude of tourists):

If you put "Venice Rialto" into Google Images, you should get to see it thousands of times, too.

HAHA, yes its true, thats not the rialto (my memory of my italy trip is hazy...and apparently my geography is as well)...the pic I put up was ponte vecchio in florence...definitely not venice!

oops :(

Most reactions

Back