Hott!

TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some pics for a freind who wants me to create some marketing stuff for her. This is the first time I've ever done this.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

5-Just playing around
original.jpg

6-
original.jpg

that's not two different girls? lol.
If she's trying to market herself to modelling agencies and stuff...they're not the pictures to use.
They want to see the whole girl and her headshots...nothing fancy and posed and perfectly composed...
They know what they can do with makeup and clothes and poses...they just want to have a clear picture of who the girl is and what she looks like. If this is for something else...then I dono.

that's not two different girls? lol.
If she's trying to market herself to modelling agencies and stuff...they're not the pictures to use.
They want to see the whole girl and her headshots...nothing fancy and posed and perfectly composed...
They know what they can do with makeup and clothes and poses...they just want to have a clear picture of who the girl is and what she looks like. If this is for something else...then I dono.

I'm not sure what you're commenting on here. My friend wanted head shots and close-ups for marketing. The two models were just her friends who offered their time. This wasn't about creating a portfolio for a modeling agency.

I really like the red lipstick one. Maybe if it was taken from farther away and more of her body was exposed, it was stick out more, thus making it better. But it's fine how it is now.

The way it was worded I thought you meant it was a freidn that was a model also. And I was confused when I saw more than one girl. I get it now.
Very interesting, I like them. ;)

Fantastic shots. Number 6 though, I would have removed the hair from the mouth area. Great job though. Lovely catchlights to! Stunning!

I'm sure they will be happy with them!

Chris

Very nice shots! The processing is very well done, except there are a few spots down by her mouth on #2 that I would clean up with the healing tool.

Out of curiousity, how long have you used the 30D, and how do you like the 40D? Also, were these done with the 24-70mm L lens?

Great shots.

The one thing that bothers me, is that we can see right up the nose of that one model...is most/all of her shots. Maybe not a big deal, but once I notice something like that, it's all I can see.

Very nice shots! The processing is very well done, except there are a few spots down by her mouth on #2 that I would clean up with the healing tool.

Out of curiousity, how long have you used the 30D, and how do you like the 40D? Also, were these done with the 24-70mm L lens?

Thanks

I've used the 30D for over a year and I love it. I needed a second camera and the only reason I chose the 40D was because of the high ISO performance. I've taken a couple thousand shots with it and so far it's great. I had some sharpness issues with the first one so I took it back. This one is perfect.
All of the images above were taken using ISO 800 with the 24-70. It really performes well at high ISO.

Hot indeed!

I like the second pic alot, if only she was looking at the camera, cause she has such lovely eyes!

Nice pics overall :]

Thanks

I've used the 30D for over a year and I love it. I needed a second camera and the only reason I chose the 40D was because of the high ISO performance. I've taken a couple thousand shots with it and so far it's great. I had some sharpness issues with the first one so I took it back. This one is perfect.
All of the images above were taken using ISO 800 with the 24-70. It really performes well at high ISO.

Thanks for the reply! :)

'kin A.

I don't care what the intent was, these are hott!! I like #3.

Well done. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back