What's new

House boat

Did you try to use the sharpening against a dusty or very humid scene? You could try playing with contrast in post-processing instead then. That woun't give you that strong grainy look.
 
Thank you Alex... yes the atmosphere was humid then :D
 
I think its a wonderful shot, i express the same opinion as a few others that it seems quite noisy, though if you were sharpening it in that humid hazey condition that would most certainly explain it. That aside though I do quite enjoy it, it does almost give the shot the appearence of an old worn picture which I somewhat like.
 
Thank you Shady... i am very happy you found it interesting :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom