What's new

House Boat

Never seen that before. You are located in region which is exotic to most of us. You should feed us with more of that kind, ethnographic photography.
 
Never seen that before. You are located in region which is exotic to most of us. You should feed us with more of that kind, ethnographic photography.

I like this a lot Frequency, well done!

Thank you Timor
Thank you KenC
House boat and backwaters are the most prominent attractions of Kerala...they are mostly occupied by foreign tourists....


 
I was wondering: are these used by the local people?
And here you are giving the answer before I could even ask, and your answer confirms what I thought would be the case: it is foreign tourists who make use of these!
But it is a nice attraction, indeed!
 
Hahaha...
Yes it is mostly a dollar business ;)
Of course it is also enjoyed by the cream of local people...mostly North Indian business people :D

Thank you :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom