What's new

House Guest

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been watching my daughter's cat/kitten this week. Haven't posted a cat pic in a while. (My cat died in October. 17 years old - she lived a good life.)

1. D700 | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 @ f/1.4

20130411_2432-X2.jpg



2. D700 | Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 @ f/2.8

20130406_1987-X2.jpg
 
#1 is kinda indistinct. I'm having a hard time finding a cat in there. Oh, I know you won't lie, but really, it just doesn't jump out at me.

#2 is very distinct, and apparently possessed. Since when do cats have diamonds for irises?
 
#2 is very distinct, and apparently possessed. Since when do cats have diamonds for irises?

Since now - ;)

Here's the OOC NEF converted straight to JPEG.

i-g8BV2m9-X2.jpg


Weird. Probably just the angle I caught. It is strange though. :)
 
Just make sure that he/she/it doesn't sleep next to you. You don't want a posessed cat to steal your soul during nightime.;)
 
That is one elongated looking feline!
 
Careful about the receiver! I had the amplifier in one channel blow out in a receiver that one of my cats slept on frequently when it was on. Covering the vents, especially with a warm kitty, allows a lot of heat buildup.
 
Careful about the receiver! I had the amplifier in one channel blow out in a receiver that one of my cats slept on frequently when it was on. Covering the vents, especially with a warm kitty, allows a lot of heat buildup.

No kidding! I shut it of when she started making a habit out of it.
Going home tomorrow, so I think I'm safe.

My shower curtain is a different story ....

;)
 
There's something I really like about the first one.. Can't quite put my finger on it but it's a really nice shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom