House on Fire

DReali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a shot I took for a Preston (England) band called "House on Fire", it should be included in their soon to be released debut album.

P.S. Sorry if the title was misleading, C&C welcome

bodyfinalcopy.jpg

I, personally, think that's great album cover work. Are you really colorblind?

Thanks, and yes I am. I don't see in B&W (my signature is a huge exageration) but I am missing some red and green :hug::. I got made fun of all the time in elementary school for using the wrong colours in drawings, I once colored an ocean purple.

man i came in here expecting to see something on fire....... anywho, I like the shot.

once again i'm sorry if i decieved....thanks

very nice i like how you choose how to crop this photo.

Let the ** house burn.

Sorry but it's really your fault getting
That 80s song in my head.

LOL, cool shot I like the angle, colors, everything !

I like it, nice work!

Since I shoot mostly nature and landscapes, I would have been saying, "Dudes, get out of the way, you're blocking an awesome shot!". :)

Thanks pugnacious. After the shoot I stayed for about an hour walking around taking some landscapes. I'll be out of the country for a week but as soon as I get back I'll post them.

Let the ** house burn.

Sorry but it's really your fault getting
That 80s song in my head.

LOL, cool shot I like the angle, colors, everything !

Dang... I'm sorry.... I've hindered humankind's commendable attempts of forgetting the 80s, I should be ashamed.
Thanks Thorhammer!

If anyone wants to check them out (if you like rock music I strongly suggest you do!) here is their myspace link: www.myspace.com/houseonfireuk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back