P photocist TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2010 Messages 605 Reaction score 57 Location Oakland, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2011 #1 I was driving south of sf today and found a couple shots. the lighting was quite amazing, with the diffusion from the clouds. comments and criticism always welcome! house by photocist, on Flickr rocks by photocist, on Flickr
I was driving south of sf today and found a couple shots. the lighting was quite amazing, with the diffusion from the clouds. comments and criticism always welcome! house by photocist, on Flickr rocks by photocist, on Flickr
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2011 #2 First one is excellent; a blank sky is not your fault I think you added the yellow colour from picasa? some distinct body some where in the frame would have strengthened the image
First one is excellent; a blank sky is not your fault I think you added the yellow colour from picasa? some distinct body some where in the frame would have strengthened the image
P photocist TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2010 Messages 605 Reaction score 57 Location Oakland, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I added no color to the second shot. it was some really nasty water, but the color was interesting.
H hildandr TPF Noob! Joined Feb 22, 2011 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2011 #4 Both these photos are very nice. Great composition in the first shot and both photos have great tones. I like the yellow Andrew Mark Andrew Mark Photography | » Weddings and Portraits with Flare
Both these photos are very nice. Great composition in the first shot and both photos have great tones. I like the yellow Andrew Mark Andrew Mark Photography | » Weddings and Portraits with Flare
N NSP TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2010 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Feb 22, 2011 #5 love the first photo...but it would be perfect if there were some clouds, but of course, it's something we can't control!
love the first photo...but it would be perfect if there were some clouds, but of course, it's something we can't control!
P photocist TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2010 Messages 605 Reaction score 57 Location Oakland, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks for the comments. i already know i am going back on a fluffy cloud type of day