What's new

Houston Coffee & Cars Oct 2013: Reliant Stadium for Houston Grand Prix

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
392
Reaction score
202
Location
Houston, Texas
A few shots from Houston Coffee & Cars October, which was held at Reliant Stadium for the Houston Grand Prix - Shots of that to come!

More photos on my blog, if you're interested!
1
_DSC8479-XL.jpg

2
_DSC8486-XL.jpg

3
_DSC8503-Edit-XL.jpg

4
_DSC8513-Edit-XL.jpg

5
_DSC8521-XL.jpg

6
_DSC8524-XL.jpg

7
_DSC8529-XL.jpg

8
_DSC8537-XL.jpg

9
_DSC8539-XL.jpg

10
_DSC8554-XL.jpg

11
_DSC8574-XL.jpg

12
_DSC8568-Edit-2-XL.jpg
 
I thought photos #1 and #2 were REMARKABLY GOOD shots in the cars-at-a-show genre! Seriously, I really LOVE the way you did the sun flare AND the people...their poses and actions are captured at really good split seconds! Nice work! I've seen a bazillion shots at events like this one, but those first two are really good shots in that genre.
 
Very unique style to these photos -- almost a tilt-shift look.

No matter how many gorgeous new megabuck cars I see, I can't help stopping dead in my tracks when I see a nice Cobra, and the one in #8 is mighty tough. Nice set.
 
Very unique style to these photos -- almost a tilt-shift look.

No matter how many gorgeous new megabuck cars I see, I can't help stopping dead in my tracks when I see a nice Cobra, and the one in #8 is mighty tough. Nice set.

Thanks! The T-S feel would be the 35mm 1.4 hard at work!

If you like that Cobra, I have a feeling you may like these photos as well...

_DSC6753-X2.jpg


_DSC6754-X2.jpg


_DSC6756-X2.jpg


_DSC6758-X2.jpg


Theo-Graphics%20-%20Houston%20Coffee%20%26%20Cars%208-13%20%2845%20of%20135%29-X2.jpg


Theo-Graphics%20-%20Houston%20Coffee%20%26%20Cars%208-13%20%2846%20of%20135%29-X2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom