How about some bullriding!!!!!

Montana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few shots from the Miles City, MT Bucking Horse Sale. 3 days worth of fun from bullriding to bronc riding, and then some good old fashioned horse racing! I managed to sell quite a few Horse Racing prints during the weekend. Anywho, heres some bull action.....

All shot with the canon 40D and 70-200 f/2.8 IS with 1.4 T/C

1230JPEG.jpg

1229JPEG.jpg

IMG_12898x10.jpg

I love rodeos! and you got some great shot here. You captured that last one at the perfect moment. love the expression on his face. dont know about you signature though, I imagine you just use that on the internet, right?

Thanks, and yes I just use that on the internet. That one wouldn't be hard to remove, but I get tired of finding my photos places they don't belong. At least if they are grabbed up, they have my name on them.

Derrick

You mentioned you sold a bunch, did you direct them online to order or did you actually approach people with prints in hand?

A couple of riders approached me since they seen I was shooting pictures. I went home that night and printed a few 8x12's. They all sold and some other riders saw them and asked for me to email them some proofs and I am still getting emails. Then there were a couple of riders that saw the 8x12 prints and said they wanted bigger. So I sold 10x15 and 12x18 also. I can print up to 17 inches wide from my home. I don't like to go quite that big with a 40D file, but if the customer is made aware that it may not me optimal when viewed super close and still wants to buy then they can.

Oh, and I had a vendors license for photography as well.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back