how can i fix this

One way to fix it is press delete button;) and shoot it again

i will try again but i wont delete it il learn from my mistakes:sexywink:

ha ha sorry i have nothing!!! but my friends have photoshop??

ahh right - might be an idea to get yourself something like photoshop elements 7. Its not too much money and its got enough in it for a photographer - you don't need to invest in full photoshop *you are spending £100s and you will hardly use much of it so better get elements which you will use a lot more :))

As for using NDgrads and HDR its a tricky shot since if you look the overexposed area is running all down the left side - rather than across the top. So in those cases you have to make a call - most likley this would be to expose for the left side - the brighter areas - and have the darker areas move closer to underexposure.

There is a very simple answer... no HDR, no filters.

As you have said, just learn from your mistakes.

Next time adjust your position so the sun is further to the side or behind you. Shooting with a suns ray toward your lens will give you a very bright flare, some of which would not be saved by the average filter, so positioning is the key. ;)

i shall look into it not much time for it at the moment due to college exams uughh!!! thanks for your help!

Crop it right at the water line, and have it as a study on the waves against the rocks...

You just don't need that washed out sky and distant skyline..

Give it a little blue, some contrast......then re-evaluate..

christmasandoutdoors032-Copy.jpg

hmm maybe it is but i liked it:p

Boring, snap shot
I disagree. You can see the way she was trying to compose the shot. One thing I see right away she almost got the rule of thirds, which you usually don't get with snapshots. Also as long as the OP likes it is all that matters.

I know how you feel. I've had the same problem over and over with my D90 (which is said to have such a great dynamic range).

dsc0560kt5.jpg

cool pic there but im not that good.... yet:lol: maybe when i can afford a decent camera and have more time when i finish college.

Most reactions

Back