What's new

How can I take a pic of a paused video?

Stansfield

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 1, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried the print screen and nothing happens.I want to pause a vedio on my windows media player and then capture a pic from that.The print screen idea doea not work here.I get nothing from that.Does anyone know of a way?
 
Do this:

1.) Right click on the desktop and choose "Properties" (WinXP) or "Change Screen Resolution" (Vista, 7)

2.) Click on the "Settings" tab

3.) Click on the "Advanced" button

4.) Click on the "Troubleshoot" tab

5.) Move the "Hardware Acceleration" slider all the way to the left ("None") and hit "OK" or "Apply".

Now you can use the Print Screen button to capture the image. Once you are done, I recommend you move the slider back all the way to the right ("Full"), otherwise your video performance will take a huge hit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom