What's new

How could I have made this shot better?

Foto_Mommy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Barrie, ON, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was driving down a country road when I happened to look out my window and see this. I had to reverse and stop the car so I could get it. I wish I had my telephoto lens with me but I didnt. So I am just wondering what I could have done to make it a better shot.
Thanks :D


3717190520_c79e09e759.jpg
 
I'm not seeing a photo... so I'd say remove the lens cap :lol:
 
Try Cropping it. Lose the sky to just above the tree on the left and trim the bottom aslo. This will bring the subjects closer. Doing this may cause the loss of pic quality.
 
Oh, I see the photo... ummm I will try putting it up again.

Hot_Air_Balloon.jpg
 
I like it how it is. I think if you would have zoomed in, it would have been a one-dimensional subject. As it is now, you have the ground, the trees, and the balloon, making a fuller photo.

The only thing I dislike personally is the moon. I'd clone it out or something, cause it kinda competes with the balloon--same size, around the same area, etc.

But I'd say you did a great job. As a noob, I'll leave it up to others to be more nit-picky, but I'd say its a successful shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom